C a l e n d a r
(Updated October 23, 2020.)
WORSHIP INSIDE THE CHURCH HAS RESUMED COVID-19 CAUTION REMAINS IN PLACE:
* If you are not comfortable going out, refer to alternative online worship opportunities in the Newsletter.
* If you don't feel well, please stay home; Let us know so we can pray for you.
*Social distance; Families may sit together of course.
* Refrain from hugs and handshakes.
* MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
* Hand sanitizer is available.
* Service will have limited singing and responses.
* We will celebrate the Lord's Supper.
November 1 - Food Drive for Lakeside Christian Helps Center / Daylight Savings Time ends
November 4 - 6:30 PM BOD Meeting
November 11 - Veteran's Day (federal holiday)
November 15 -Voter's Meeting after the service / Newsletter Deadline / and last day to return your filled Samartian's Purse Shoeboxes
November 20 - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM? Sewing for Charity
November 25-7:00 PM THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE
November 26 - Thanksgiving Day (federal holiday)
November 28 - 9:00 - 11:00 AM LARC Ham Radio Testing & Work Party/Get out the Christmas Decorations/Atonement Hiking Club meets 9:00 a.m. at Atonement LC
November 29 - First Sunday in Advent / Atonement Gaming Guild 5:00 p.m @ALC.
OTHER ACTIVITIES THIS MONTH INCLUDE TRIPLE THREAT AND GRIEFSHARE MEETINGS. CONTACT TOM KUWAZAKI FOR DETAILS. HIS INFORMATION IS IN THE NEWSLETTER.